6 in 1 80K Cavitation Vacuum RF Slimming Machine with EMS Laser Plates
How does Ultrasound Cavitation work?
Liquefy your fat cells with the power of sound waves. Ultrasound Cavitation is a leading-edge technology that disrupts fat cells, emulsifies and turns them into liquid, later to be excreted by the body through your normal metabolic process.
Low-frequency waves pass through the skin, leaving a path of vibration throughout the fatty tissue. Once the fat cell’s membrane is burst, then the heat, ultrasound cavitation and massage convert the fat cells into liquid. Once emulsified, 90% of the liquid fat will excrete through the lymphatic and urinary system.
When applied in conjunction with Radio Frequency (RF), the heating and cavitation effects can also promote collagen realignment and as a result, will tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Can I lose weight with Ultrasound Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddlebags), which won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
- Easy to use
- Volume reduction of tissues (fat blasting)
- Body shaping and contouring
- Skin tightening and toning
- Cellulite reduction
- Warranty: 6-months
Common Treatment Areas:
- Love handles
Before & Aftercare Advice for Best Results
- Start with a 7 day cleanse
- Drink at least 2 litres of water before your treatment and another 2 litres per day following your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water)
- Refrain from ANY alcohol consumption for 2 – 3 days following your treatments
- Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal and could hinder your results
- Refrain from caffeine for 12 hours prior to your treatment and for 48 hours after treatment
- Avoid eating large meals 2 hours prior to and 1 hour after your treatment
- Refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen, or other anti-inflammatory products for 2 days prior to and after your treatment unless prescribed by your Dr.
- If you are taking a prescribed medication continue taking as prescribed by your Dr however it may slow your results
- Localize the treatment area after the treatment, such as using a body brush, using body moisturizer every day, and massage recommended moisturizer freely in the treatment area
- The use of dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement. This is not mandatory but will hasten the results
- Diet: Follow a low carb, low starch, low sugar diet for best results
- No treatments on tummy/abdomen area 3 days prior to or during your menstrual cycle, as this will cause heavy bleeding
- 1x 6 polar RF for Body
- 1x 80KHz Cavitation Head
- 1x Negative pressure massage head
- 1x 4 polar RF Head for Face
- 1x 3 polar RF for Eyes
- 1x Power cord
- 8 x Lipo laser plates